- Here is a list of coaches for individuals and/or schools.
- Please note that only the coaches who have been contacted and agreed to be part of this site, have been listed. SACA does not show preferential treatment to any of these coaching options (this page simply lists your options).
- If you are a coach (eg. freelance or otherwise) who would like to be included, email us at [email protected]
|ChessKids||Junior only; individuals + schools|
|Knights and Bytes||Junior + Adult; individuals + schools|
Head Coach: Matthew Juszczynski
(08) 8381 7762
Mob. 0421 633 953
- Chess Kids was established 9 years ago to develop chess in schools through Australia. We have been overwhelmed by the interest generated around Adelaide in the last 6 months. More than 60 schools through Adelaide and regional South Australia received chess demonstrations during the past 3 months!
- Chess Kids – Adelaide is now providing coaching at nearly 20 of the best Adelaide schools, including: Annesley, Immanuel, Seymour, Marryatville, Hackham South Primary and many more.
- Chess Kids took a team of 18 successful players to the 2004 Australian Junior Championships in Perth. We provide high quality coaching as well as camps and other opportunities for young players to develop their skills.
- Knights and Bytes Pty. Ltd
Knights and Bytes Pty. Ltd
183 Henley Beach Road
Torrensville SA 5031
Coach: Alan Goldsmith
(08) 8443 7766
Mob. 0401 67 2481
- Knights and Bytes Pty. Ltd. is a local firm and have been teaching chess in schools for many years and these include Marryatville HS, St Ignatius College, St Joseph’s, St Michael’s Junior School, Walford Junior and Senior Schools, West Lakes Shore PS, Westminster College and many more.
- We also run the Rookies club for youngsters on a Saturday afternoon which
has been going for over 15 years.
- We can also supply schools with all chess equipment and materials at special discount rates.
- Coaching is run by Alan Goldsmith, a previous State Champion and a well-respected teacher of chess.
- Alan runs special classes for Adults and Rookies (juniors) separately
- Alan has also designed a program ‘Good Move’ that is great for any aspiring chess player
- Enjoy the comfortable setting at Alan’s store which is just 5 minutes from the city.